Wednesday, September 27, 2006

DVD Extras

For seconds of enjoyment, here are some behind-the-scenes pictures of "Tumble Dry Blues", which we shot on Monday. All the pictures were taken by Katie, who did sound and some camera operating and whose car we used for the flick. I directed it and co-worte it with Dylan (who also stars). The other lead actor is Leyland who will also edit this nonesense and (hopefully) soon so we can put it on You Tube and let y'all see it.

Dylan (far left) with Leyland and me. Those are the digital video cameras we get to use as first-years.

Doing the angry walk up to the car. Those fuckers just wouldn't talk loud enough. Just kidding, I was probably just going up to them to make a joke about boobies.


My double chin and I directing a scene in the cramped back seat.



Katie, the masterful sound girl and the worst director of all time. I actually should be wearing the headphones, but she wouldn't let me.

Leyland and I talking shop. There is supposed to be a dead terrier in the garbage bag.


The two serious actors between takes. They're whipping rocks at poles.

The boys had to keep soming out for air, it was getting mighty arid inside the car. Also, we were discussing killing that bystander and selling his organs on vampirefreaks.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home