Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Let's agree to be secretly in love and never speak to each other again.

These are getting more and more spaced out I know. The tsunami of the last half of the semester is approaching soon. We’re shooting Mini project 2 on Monday. I have a feeling (call me cocky if you will) that my script will be selected again to be made. Sadly, since I directed the first project I’m not permitted to direct this one. I would like to be editor for our group, because it’s something I feel I still struggle with and want to improve upon but I seem to be one of the more organized members of the team so I think I might be relegated to locations manager and administrative dude.

The weekend was amazing. A wonderful person with cool glasses and soft skin from my past breezed into Vancouver and I met her at Granville Island for drinks and a recap of The Hold Steady concert the previous night.

We had forthright conversations all night and ended up walking away from a lesbian bar early to grab pizza by the slice and warmth on a couch in a money house.

At the bar two actresses from The L Word were there and had a gaggle of women with terrible haircuts all around them. One lesbian/thespian, Leisha Hailey, was in this great, overlooked movie called All Over Me that I love a lot. I wanted to talk to her about it, but they looked swarmed and I don’t want to be one of those people…you know, gushy assholes.

The worst kind of assholes…

Speaking of which, Peter Mackay and his entire party are terrible, terrible people and I want them to go away very soon. However, after watching the Liberal leadership debates I have no damn idea who the fuck to replace them with. I miss the idea of Pierre Trudeau.

The way some people make you feel, at times, can alter you far more profoundly than even their actions. Sometimes all you want are sentiments. Sometimes the follow-through is merely overkill. You had me at hello…so stop fucking talking.
God bless all the atheists too afraid to dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home