Monday, October 30, 2006

Jag Hollywood

Jessica Rivers demands respect. Not only is she from Edmonton, but I shot a short with her on Saturday night that involved her standing in her underwear in front of four dorky guys, putting up with me as director who promised that a shoot beginning at 7pm would be over ‘in a couple of hours’ and then didn’t leave her place until 2 in the morning and we also rearranged her entire apartment to make it look like a junkie’s and she didn’t complain once. And did at all for free and even gave me a beer afterwards. Her parents did a bang-up job.

Today was our second filmic project for school. Yes, I am amazing, and my script was once again the one from my group chosen to be produced, it was really fucking hard to give my story I care a lot about to another person to interpret, but it was a good learning experience. Sadly, the crew (who you don’t get to pick) consisted of a couple of real fucking inbred Cocksuckers. I had to baby-sit these fucking retarded puppies the entire time and was running around like crazy making sure all the loose ends were tied. I know this sounds boastful, like I’m some type of fucking hero, but really I busted my ass to make this the best flick I could and it’s hard when people are just sitting around making snide remarks and acting like they don’t give a fuck. I don’t know if, before today, I really yelled at someone who wasn’t a) in my family b) a student of mine or c) a girlfriend of mine. It was weird.

But whatever, it’s over now, and hopefully it edits together well and will make a worthwhile short for drunk people to accidentally stumble upon on You tube and then turn off immediately with a scoff and a “what is this faggy arty shit? Yeah! Fucking Delta Epsilon Rules!” remark.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Samir,
The idea of you making movies and yelling at people makes me a little... hot.

Dream a little dream of me.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Jag said...

I know you wrote that in a whiskey/potato stupor but it still warms my heart...

See you soon, Seamus, every dream I have is a dream of you...fighting and hugging me. Love you eternally...

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Fucking Delta Epsilon Rules!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Jag said...

Anonymous comments are creepy and lame and, by proxy, so are you. Also, your mother is most likely very unattractive.

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home