Wednesday, November 15, 2006

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP STORM

Well, as you may have heard, it’s been raining cats and dogs and even some manatees over the last few weeks:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2006/11/15/bc-storm.html

Thanks to Steve the Sleeve for the article. Due to the storm (I think) a water main (mane? Maine?) broke at Cap College and I haven’t had school since Thursday. This extended long weekend consisted of paying respects to those who died believing God was on their side (I pray you did the same). I also caught up on some homework, did some writing, drank a lot of Wild Cat 8-packs – 6.1% plus Eight Cans equals hurt stomach. We also continued our proud tradition of hand hockey, it is the world’s most perfect sport.

We begin our third main film project for school on Friday. This time my group will consist of people from the other sections that I haven’t met yet. That should prove interesting I hope they aren’t losers and/or are beautiful women.

I’m two for two as far as my story getting chosen to be produced, and this most recent script is my favorite thing I’ve written so far. So cross your various digits for me. I still can’t direct anything until next semester but I think I would like to be First Assistant Director. These are the cats in charge of scheduling and the general, non-creative running of the set. It’s good – you can be really bossy and yell a lot.

I’ll keep you posted.

The Democrats took the house so let’s see if a black guy whose name rhymes with Osama or Mrs. Clinton, who, like most capable women, gets the label of an icy bitch can oust the shameless playing of 9-11 sympathies Guliani will most likely employ to beat out McCain for the nomination in 2008. But, hey, I’m an optimist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home